Many buildings in the city stand as tall and supertall skyscrapers. To qualify as a skyscraper, the building must stand 40 blocks tall from the ground. This is a list of the tallest buildings in the city.
Tallest buildings by roof heightEdit
These buildings are organized by roof height, from highest to lowest.
1. Shanghai World Financial Center (209 Blocks)
2. 432 Park Avenue (172 Blocks)
3. One World Trade Center (168 Blocks)
4. 33 Beekman (56 Blocks)
5. The Conrad Hotel (48 Blocks)
6. Aloft Apartments Building (47 Blocks)
Write the second section of your page here.